Thursday, February 9, 2012

a little office inspiration

 great alternative to a plain old cork board.
marthastewart.com

sturdy stacker with labels.
bhg.com
designer post-its.
seejanework.com
fabric covered square cork boards.
bhg.com
a place for your pencils.
Liz said...

I love the patterned clip boards!!

Amy said...

Now if I could just get my cube at work to look as cute as these pictures. I need to stop reading blogs and start organizing my desk. :)

- Amy
www.geauxgirlie.wordpress.com

Amy said...

You inspired me to clean up my clutter in our kitchen drop zone. I blogged about it today, check it out when you have time, www.geauxgirlie.wordpress.com. Thanks for the inspiration and the little kick I needed to clean up the clutter.

-Amy @ www.geauxgirlie.wordpress.com

previous next

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...